float

the original kStyle blog.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Monday Questionnaire
"It isn't narcissism if kStyle isn't writing this" edition

1. Where are you, usually, when you're reading Float?

2. How many times a day do you check Float?

3. What is the most helpful thing you have learned on Float? (Or: share a happy Float memory.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

1. About 70% of the time I check it at the office, and the other 30% at home.

2. Probably three times? I enjoy being on top of new developments.

3. I learn a lot about religious customs on Float. And baking. One of my favorite Float memories is the Wednesday Writing Assignment where we had to write a fable.

10:13 AM  
Anonymous ben said...

1. Almost always at work.

2. I use some newsreader software that checks it for me every 30 minutes when my computer is on. If something new comes up I take a look pretty much right away. So you could say I check it constantly or you could say I check it once for each time there's a new post.

3a. Working in publishing in real life isn't as glamourous as it is on TV and in my dreams.

3b. I don't have any real concrete happy memories from Float, but I do like when a silly comment I write gets a positive response since my sense of humor is a little odd.

10:52 AM  
Blogger kStyle said...

1 & 2. I check a few times at work, usually once/day at home after work, sporadically on weekends. I actually haven't set float up to tell me when there's a new update or comment, so I check in often and hope for a pleasant surprise.

3. I love the brilliant things you all comment. Eric's story about his first sandwich springs to mind. Ann's revelation about the rigidity her daily routine remains a favorite. Ben's naming his pear something ridiculous, and when Emma told us she'd started her own blog. I was also tickled the first time that Larry stopped by and commented. And I like that Lah surprises me with the occasional insight, just when I've assumed she wasnt reading. Y'all are the best!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Emma Goldman said...

1. Always at home, now, though before I became The Laminator I'd read it at work, too.

2. At least once, most days, typically after work.

3. I particularly enjoy kstyle's information on zen shiatsu, as when she shared her "elements" assignments. I'm always fascinated by other cosmologies, particularly cosmologies of the body.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home