float

the original kStyle blog.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Further Q.O.L. Musings

Some ways in which my life situtation has greatly improved over the last 5 years:

1. Foremost, no more crazy roommates! Instead, I get to live with 1 human I very much love and two delightful felines.
2. Better health. No longer the constant sinus and ear infections.
3. Gym membership.
4. A liveable salary.
5. Organic CSA food all summer.

Some ways in which I hope my life will become even better over the next 5 years:

1. Owning a stand alone home, especially because that will mean
2. No more noisy neighbors directly above our heads, driving us insane. The 50 Brazilians are being VERY BAD tonight.
3. Full-time shiatsu career.
4. More money when G. finishes his PhD, and therefore
5. More traveling.
6. New car.
7. Dare I dream?...Maybe even...a washer and dryer that are not operated by coins. Gasp!

And, in an absolutely perfect world:

1. Scientists discover that malted milk balls are good for you, especially in large quantities.
2. Better yet, elevated malted milk ball consumption counteracts even the most severe hayfever.
3. No more war, hunger, or strife.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmalted milk balls.

4:46 PM  
Blogger kStyle said...

I like yours, Ann!

I'm surprised all 3 of us like malted milk balls. Lots of people don't. No wonder we all hang out together in CyberSpace.

Also, Ann, what you said about understanding yourself better also resonates with me. I'd add that I'm more self-confident--or perhaps, self-accepting--at 28 than at 23.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home