float

the original kStyle blog.

Friday, May 14, 2004

SUBSTITUTE TEACHER

Hi, folks. The over-extenuated Karen has asked me to watch over her pet world for a day or two until she returns, better than before. I think you'll find that the ship I run is tight but fair. As long as there's no gum chewing or talking back, we'll get along fine.

Now: as it is nearly one a.m. EDT, and I have just gotten home from a very very long day, I'm not sure I'm any more capable than kStyle of putting something out there for all of us to chew on. But I promised her, and so I shall try.

Here's a question for y'all: what is your favorite thing hanging on any of your walls? Walls at home, that is. Poster, painting, or anything else. The thing that's hanging there that makes it Home.

Mine is a kite in the shape of winged frog. An ex-girlfriend, now a friend, gave it to me for our one-year anniversary, way back when, and now it hangs across my living room windows, its wingspan covering their width entirely. I do believe it watches over me as I sleep. The frog has a name, given it by my friend, but I can't tell you what it is. If I did, he would have to kill me.

Okay, class: it's sharing time.

}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home