float

the original kStyle blog.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Summary

Sorry I've been a negligent blogger. Not that the fate of civilization hangs on my words. Truth be told, not too much is going on. I'm in a period of relative quiet, in all areas of life: not overburdened at Day Job, very few shiatsu clients, my community ed classes won't run because of low enrollment. I've been back at the drawing board re promoting my practice, and I think I have some good new approaches, such as introducing shiatsu to the people who most connect the community (teachers, police/fire/EMS, and realtors) via donating mini-sessions, and letting them disseminate the knowledge for me.

I fell in love with a kind of dance-yoga-martial arts fusion workout called NIA, and bought a 10-class card. Still going to drum circle. I reconnected with some people from shiatsu school. My sister scored me free tickets to Giselle danced by Boston Ballet for the week after next. I'm looking forward to the performance tremendously. My entrepreneurial hero, Gary Hirschberg, will be in my town this coming Thursday (to promote his organic ice cream at his organic restaurant. I like ice cream, his restaurant, and his vision, so it will be good). Oh, and the FDA is a bunch of wankers, especially lately.

G's new nickname for our esteemed president: Honest George.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home