float

the original kStyle blog.

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

A TRUE STORY


I just turned on my air conditioner for the first time in three days, and the air that came out didn’t feel quite as cold as it should. I tried to adjust it, but couldn’t get it right. So I called the superintendent, a man who, in my time here, has been completely reliable and always helpful.

I told him I didn’t think the air conditioner was working right, that the air didn’t seem very cold.

He said, "How cold is it?"

I didn't know what that question meant. Did he want the actual temperature? Or just my own sense of things?

So I said, "I’m not sure, but it’s not as cold as it usually is."

He said, "Well, if you get right up close to it and it makes your nipples hard, it’s cold enough."

Does this mean he’s coming to fix it or not?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home