float

the original kStyle blog.

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Candle Burning Low

As I embark upon my third consecutive 12-hour day, I'm feeling both tense and tired, like I either need to go for a long run or take a long nap. I need to conserve energy today---and the weekend promises to be just as busy--so I'm going to lie low on the journal front for a day or so.

In the meantime, here's a preview of what's to come:
* Editor Eric will offer the world his observations. As the god of writers and film, he will offer us semi-regular Monday at the Movies and whatever other well-written thoughts are floating through his brain.
* Lots of information on maximizing spring health through food
* Bemused musings on the Bush administration

Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home