float

the original kStyle blog.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Assortment

Ah, I'm tired. Much activity, less sleeping.

I'll be moving my shiatsu space soon, to a better-trafficked location, but a room that is not quite as pretty. But I know the woman I rent from currently is having big! feuds! with the landlord! and, as if to confirm my decision, the hallway of that office flooded over the weekend. The carpet is soaked with what was once inside the air conditioner. Soaked. Didn't keep me from seeing a client Sunday, though.

Saturday was my sister's graduation party. Very fun. Nice weather for it, in the 70s and clear.

Sunday--yesterday--was our very first anniversary. We had a lovely day strolling by the shore and a wonderful dinner. Best quail I ever ate.

And on Saturday I received my registration packet on the Zen Buddhist retreat I'll be doing (or should I say, being) in August, led by the Ven. Thich Nhat Hanh. He is 78 years old and only visits the States every-other year, so I thought it best not to delay. It should be a difficult and wonderful week, and I'm looking forward to it.

This week brings my father-in-law's wedding. We'll be back and forth between home and Connecticut all week for the festivities. Looking forward to it--but already oh so tired. Toothpicks holding my eyes open.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home