float

the original kStyle blog.

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Rain and Hair
 
It's raining this morning. I was disappointed yesterday when I heard it was to rain all weekend, but waking up to rain and a cool breeze is nice, utterly refreshing, a respite from the relentless humid still heat of the past two weeks.

I highlighted my own hair last night. Mostly it looks good, but I put a little too much highlighter near my face and crown, and I have a bright yellow chunk or two. It is little consolation that chunky, unnatural highlights are "in", because I've always thought that looked stupid. Oh well, my hair grows fast, and if I pull it back just so, it mostly hides the offending patches.

Enjoy your weekends, everyone. Go on and dance in the rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home