float

the original kStyle blog.

Thursday, June 17, 2004

These Are a Few of my Faaaa-vorite Foods
(...sung like Julie Andrews)

As we're talking so much about exercise and whatnot, let's chat about food. Food food food. I've noticed that my favorite foods are shifting with the hot weather. I suppose they always do; I just neglect to notice. In fall and winter, I'll eat all the root vegetables in a 3-mile radius. Summer finds me craving green leafiness instead. Here's a list of some of my current favorites:

Eggs. So verstile, so delicious; the French are right to love them.
Mint tea.
Lemon sorbet. Haagen Daas' tastes lusciously close to granita.
Fish tacos.
Lettuce.
Tomatoes.
Corn.
Spinach. As always.
Caesar salad. It's not ceasar salad without lots of anchovies.
Grilled sausage.

You?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home