float

the original kStyle blog.

Friday, June 04, 2004

GETTING TO KNOW YOU...

There seem to be about six of us regulars here on Float (Karen, of course, and me and Ann and Carla and Charlie and Ben... apologies if I'm omitted anyone) and I'm not sure how many of us knew of each other pre-Float. I have a bit of a Charlie connection through the (now defunct?) Xebra site, but otherwise you're all new to me. So I'm proposing a little Introduction Activity. Five questions that should reveal a little bit more about us all. Game?

1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?

2. What is the trait you most deplore in others?

3. Name a word or phrase you overuse.

4. What is your favorite occupation of time?

5. What is your motto?≤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home