float

the original kStyle blog.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Home Sick, Day 2

It began as a stomach bug. Yesterday I watched "Maury" (Make over my geek!) before G. reminded me that we'd rented Spanglish but not watched it. Spanglish turned out to be an ideal sick-day movie: it's good, but slightly too long for nornmal circumstances, which means it ate up plenty of not-feeling-well time. G. & I went for a walk in the afternoon--the weather is unseasonably beautiful--and I began to feel better.

Then, yesterday afternoon, the virus snuck into my sinuses and I started feeling worse. I breathed through my mouth all night and had strange dreams about West Wing characters studying Zen meditation.

Today I'm home again, head pounding. I'm more savvy about the daytime TV, however, choosing "Starting Over" and "Martha" over "Maury" and his ilk.

I'd like to feel better.

1 Comments:

Blogger kStyle said...

thanks, Ann. it does seem like everyone's been sick.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home