float

the original kStyle blog.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Some Things I've Cooked This Weekend

Not that it can possibly compare to Emma's list...

*sweet potato ginger soup (a joint effort with G.)
*cardamom whole wheat pancakes (oh so good)
*delicata squash stuffed with tofu & onion
*toasted squash seeds (from the aforementioned delicata squash)
*oatmeal cookies

I'm feeling positively Amish. Some things I'm planning on preparing today for the week ahead:

*corn muffins
*tomato sauce
*tomato-basil soup

It's rainy, so what better than to make good things to eat?

UPDATE: The corn muffins got baked, but I didn't get to either of the tomato products.

1 Comments:

Blogger kStyle said...

It's from the Deepak Chopra center cookbook, as are the (totally awesome) cardamom pancakes. I'll send you a copy of the recipe.

My parents gave me that cookbook last Xmas, but this is the first time I've used it. I adore Indian food, so I have NO IDEA why I didn't open it earlier. It's a dream.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home