float

the original kStyle blog.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Like, a Quiz!

Wow, a quiz with surprisingly acccurate results, except that I'm not sure I want to be boxed in with Ashton Kutcher. It measures humor style on 3 vectors. Via Room for Nuance via Feministe...How many vias is a blogger required to acknowledge? Is there an etiquette column for such matters?











the Prankster



(43% dark, 39% spontaneous, 16% vulgar)


your humor style:
CLEAN
| COMPLEX
| LIGHT





Your humor has an intellectual, even conceptual slant to it. You're not pretentious, but neither are you into what some would call 'low humor'. You'd laugh at a good dirty joke, but you definitely prefer something clever to something moist.

You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/or spoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one of these things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor.



PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Conan O'Brian - Ashton Kutcher














My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender
:


















free online dating
free online dating

You scored higher than 18%
on dark






free online dating
free online dating

You scored higher than 56%
on spontaneous






free online dating
free online dating

You scored higher than 0%
on vulgar








Link: The 3 Variable Funny Test written by jason_bateman on Ok Cupid

3 Comments:

Blogger kStyle said...

I still like that idea. Reaching higher consciousness through laughter rather than solemnity...Thanks for showing me the quiz.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

I just took it, and apparently the only thing I am is Dark. It then adds, "Your sense of humor takes the most effort to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion."

How nice. An anonymous website program likes me. If only I could date it.

9:39 AM  
Blogger kStyle said...

Sounds like the premise of an 80s movie.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home